Dr. Devshi Visana
Experience and Interest
During Neurology Residency Trained Under Senior and Experienced Neurologist Professor Dr. N.E.BHARUCHA and Dr B.S. SINGHAL. Received thorough training in acute Neurological Diseases like Stroke, Epilepsy, Immunological disorders, Metabolic disorders, Movement disorders, etc.
Can independently handle in all over india and ICU patients of neurology.
Received special training in Neuromuscular Disorders under Professor Dr. SATISH V KHADILKAR.
Good public relation skills, Good at counselling patients and relatives, honest, sincere, hard working and with very good character.
1. D.M. Neurology - Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
2. M.D. Medicine - B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad
3. M.B.B.S.- Baroda Medical College, Vadodara
4. XII Class - Fatima Convent High School, Bhavnagar
5. 2010: First Rank in all India Superspeciality DNB Entrance
6. Special Training in Epilepsy and EEG From Sctimst - Trivendrum, November 2012
7. Conferences and Workshops Attended:
Iancom 2012 - Indore
Iancom 2011 - Ahmedabad
Neurology Update Mumbai - 2014
Neurology Update Mumbai - 2012
Epilepsy School Hyderabad - 2013
Neurology Summer School - 2013
8. Publications :
Hypertrophic Trigeminal Nerve - Neurology India
A Rare Case of Reversible Encephalopathy: Pakisthan Journal of Neurology
Kikuchi Disease - Bombay Hospital Hospital Journal
Trigeminal Neuralgia and Sleep (Accepted, Yet to be Published in JAPI)
Three Cases of Neoplastic Meningitis: Lessons Learnt - JAPI